Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sex and intimacy

The minute I say I have stories to update from Europe, my friends all ask if I hooked up with someone... Hmm... I mean, interesting stories don't always encompass action does it? Having said that, a male friend argued that there is always the perennial tension between guys and girls that usually includes sexual tension, which I guess is true. But no... I did not hook up with anyone there. Not the Paris guy, nor the Italian guy, nor the London guy...

I look at the box of rubbers my girlfriends gave me at my farewell. I brought it with me this trip for a laugh, but in my heart I just don't think I'm capable of random sex. I'm hardly a goody-two-shoes, but I have never slept with a stranger I just met. I may not have been in a relationship with the guys I've been with, but they were at least friends. I do think of it as love-making you know? And well, sex is a form of intimacy. When you're comfortable with the person, being able to explore the body the way it sensually deserves...

God. I miss a slow languid love making session.

No comments: