Friday, May 27, 2011

Best of the rest

"So among all the places you went to these 3 months, where did you enjoy traveling to most?"

"Without a doubt, the long weekend in Paris."

"Why?"

"Well, I haven't been there for 15 years... plus, do you know what it is like to bare your soul to someone, and receive no judgements, only acceptance? I found that with him. It was as if a light shone through my stained glass of stories...I thought I made it apparent in my official blog? "

"So how come nothing happened with him???"

"Because I'm not one to try anything with a guy who's attached."

"Wait. He went with you to Paris when he's got a girlfriend???"

"Yeah."

"Wait. You went with him to Paris when he's got a girlfriend???"

"That's HIS problem isn't it? Besides I only found out when he fessed up there."

"So how?"

"Well, we'll see... patience in the heart right?"

No comments: