Friday, May 20, 2011

In the club

Our bodies swayed to the pounding music. We were not touching, yet, but slowly you slid closer until our breaths mingled with one another's. You stroked my arm with your fingers and I leaned into you.

Suddenly you took hold of my hand and we ran off towards the dark corridor. You pinned me against the wall. There were others around us, but we only had eyes for one another. You lowered your head until our lips met. As our kisses deepened, I could feel you harden against me and I was wet. Your hands explored my body, frustrated by the folds of material of my dress. You slid off the strap of my dress and while your lips kissed my exposed breast, I stuck my tongue into your ear. We both moaned. I knew I wanted you then. You held my thigh up and removed my panties. I clung on to you as you moved within me.

Ecstasy.

No comments: